Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I want to write...

So I want to write, if not more on the script, then something here in the blog, however I can't think of anything to write.  So, rather then start ranting in the middle of my script, I decided to come here and just start typing, about anything that happens to fall out of my fingers and into the computer.
Wow, I just realized how much faster I can write with the MacBook Air I have, then with any other computer I use.  That is sweet.  I am just glad I have it back.  I dung-gone-"F"ed this thing up good, along with a blessed plague upon my person.  I am blown away about how stable the Mac was, I could have probably continued using it until it literally blown the "F" up.  But I chose to let Mac fix it, seeing as it was still under their awesome, "you brake it, we fix it" coverage.  I feel so violated, seeing as I have always done my own computer repairs.  I suppose I could have done it myself, but seeing as if something goes catastrophic on here, I want to be able to fix it.

I am a control freak like that.  I like being in absolute control and I believe the worst punishment for me would be any situation where I have absolutely no power.  I suppose that is why I hate what I am, who I am, and what I feel.  Because when I feel, and when I think, and when I try to go out and live, I always lose control.  I can't stand it, I hate it, and it drives me very crazy to know that is happening to me.  I wish I could get my mind in order, but seeing as I am pretty sure I have Split-Personality or EXTREM Bio-Polar Syndrome it is going to take a long time, if ever, to fix and\or organize.  Unless the machine in "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" is real.  In which case, if someone could give me a business card and a number to call to make an appointment, that would be fantastic.

No comments: