Monday, August 25, 2008

Told ya we where screwed.

So the way I see it, having destroyed the world before, I choose something more flashy this time around, because explosions are cool.  The way I see it, we are damned if we do, damned if we don't because something is going to make us do, even if we don't want to do.

Proof:

Toxoplasma Gondii Parasite Mind Control - How could a tiny parasite influence the behavior of an entire organism?

See? aren't you glad I went with something more flashy, with more hot guys blowing shit right-the-f up, oh and hot girls too, can't forget them. I have to admit, the above article would make for a much more realistic and even more terrifying novel, but like I said, I like explosions and hot guys causing those explosions. Not a cell that eats a neuron, then makes you attracted to cats.

No comments: